Welcome to Highlands Handmade

Welcome!

We are a collective of handmade designers creating and producing unique wares in the beautiful district of the Southern Highlands NSW.
Our expo's bring our community together to share a love of all things made from the heart.
Watch this space to learn more about the designers from our region and what is happening next!

Naomi & Nicky

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Designer in Profile - KreeDesign by Kirrily Zupp

KreeDesign

Aprons for all ages and other crafty things...

I grew up in the Highlands. Moved to the city like everyone does and raced back 10 years later to start a family and share with them the highlands way of life. Another 10 years and four kids later (that's enough isn't it?) I found myself needing to be more productive, go figure...

It all started with an idea that I would make a couple of aprons for the kids preschool. Next thing you know I have made over a hundred and in a constant search for new fabric designs! My aprons are all easy clean vinyl, oil cloth or plastic coated fabric (all give the same result). I make aprons for children and adults and have been dabbling in other ways to use this type of fabric. I have done cases in all sizes and now working on some versitile decorations that can be used on the Christmas tree or as an identity tag on the kids school bags...

kreedesign.blogspot.com
0419461953

No comments:

Post a Comment